[FW1] Funny/Strange Problem.

Hi,

Today I implemented CVP for Virus protection for HTTP,FTP,SMTP with Interscan.
My SMTP server are lying with ISP and clients are using outlook.

I create a resourse for CVP& SMTP for traffic. Thing is that mails goes out from client end but did not reach to receipent and whet I see the log then and accept log show one entry for that. That mean everything is ok and same time Inetrscan reporter does not show any mail in his own log.

Where this mail goes????

Same time two of my users are using two diff. SMTP from diff. ISP's and they are logged in Inter scan and have two entries in firewall log. second entry show <content dequeuer from ..sendder add.. to ..recpt add...>. What the mean of this.

How It can be resolved ?

Thanks

Gm