[FW1] FW1_ela ERROR when compiling 4.1

Title: FW1_ela ERROR when compiling 4.1

In Version 4.1, what is the ELA proxy and why is it running?
 I just finished doing a fresh install of 4.1 on brand new hardware, and when I try to compile my ruleset, I get an error within the *.pf file that the firewall "cannot find <FW1_ela> anywhere", followed by a syntax error and the ruleset compilation aborting.

ERROR:
Firewall.W: Security Policy Script generated into Algorithmics.pf
Firewall:
"/etc/fw/conf/Firewall.pf", line 3597: ERROR: cannot find <FW1_ela> anywhere
"/etc/fw/conf/Firewall.pf", line 3597: ERROR: syntax error
Compilation Failed.

Any help will be appreciated.
thanks
Suleman-