From: Frank D'Urso [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, 23 November 2000 3:11 AM
To: Gunjan Mathur @9netave
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Virus scan on traffic

Good Morning,

I beleive that most (all) smtp virus scanning has to happen on the Mail
Server end, otherwise your mail clients are just recieiving messages via
http, and i do not think there are email specific virus scanners for
that situation.  The good news is that downloadable atatchments can be
scanned either individually or as a rule....

....i'm not usually in this early....does that make sense....?

Frank