Re: [FW1] "No license for Policy Server" error

Yes,
go to policy->properties - Desktop security and unselect the policy related items on
that page.  I am not sure as to the cause (it does not happen all the time) but I
have seen it before.

I've not seen it yet on any 4.1 sp2 version firewalls.  But that doesn't mean it
hasn't happened.

CT