Re: [FW1] Exporting logs...

I would create a script to chug through them.

for {inputfile} in *.log(?) do
   fw logexport -d {delimiter} -r {record chunk size} -i {inputfile} \
      -o {outputfile} -n(no DNS stuff)
done.

Sorry, didn't feel like writing a real script this morning :)

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
Team Lead, e-Business Infrastructure