Re: [FW1] Keep-alive required for 4.1???

I think it's the security fixes in SP2 that cause your
connection to need a keep-alive.

I don't think you can turn it off -- nor, would you
want to (IMHO).

Backing out SP2 is a solution to your issue, but
leaves your firewall open to many publicly known
securtiy holes.

HTH -- Chris