Re: [FW1] Any Trendmicro Viruswall users here?

Joerg,

Had the same problem myself in a previous company and after
loads of testing found it to be due to incorrect byte:kilobyte
ratios of the trickle option in the Http/Ftp properties.

Just in case you are not aware of this option, trickle sends
drips of data to the client to stop it timing out or looking like
nothing is happening while the file is being transfered.

We found the ratio of 512 bytes to 128 kilobytes resulted in no
corrupted downloads but I believe the optimum ratio is also
related to the speed of the connection which in our case was
2Mb.

I think the recommended ranges are between 512-2048 bytes
to 128-1024 Kilobytes.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Julian Tomlinson