RE: [FW1] Any Trendmicro Viruswall users here?

We had the same .pdf problem.  Trend recommended upgrading to version 3.4
and doing the following (from Trend):

Add the following text into the firewall configuration file
(usually this file is in this path, 'winnt/fw1/4.1/conf/objects.C')
<1>.Stop the firewall service by the services in the control
console.
<2>.Open this file, find this word 'props'. Then add these lines
under 'props'.
:http_allow_ranges (true)
:http_cvp_allow_chunked (true)
:http_ing_allow_chunked (true)
:http_force_down_to_10 (true)
:http_block_java_allow_chunked (true)
<3>. Restart the firewall.
<4>. Reinstall the policies again.

You will obviously have to make this change in the appropriate file for a
Solaris system.  We haven't had any problems with .pdf files since.

-Emily Carrico