Re: [RE: [RE: [FW1] Problem with SecuRemote after 4.0 -> 4.1 upgrade.. .]]

Eric,
The reason existing users can connect is that the securemote license deals with a
modules ability to download policy, not to its ability to handle client vpn
sessions.  If a user already has the topology, then a securemote license could
expire (never happen, but bear with the example) and existing users would be able to
connect, but the topology distribution module would no long allow new users to
create topology.

HTH,
CryptoTech