RE: [FW1] Checkpoint Licensing Problems

Ahhh, a new member to the club.  Checkpoint has a technically great product.
However, the administration of the product sucks.  The team that developed
their licencing methodology should be lined up, given a blindfold and a
cigarette...

Don't get me started on the tech support.

Welcome Leigh!
Paul DeHerrera