From: Curt A. Miller [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 6:16 AM
To: fw-1-mailinglist
Subject: [FW1] TACACS+ Problem

I am having a strange new problem.  We added some more people to for having
access via the firewall.  We are using the generic* group and a CiscoSecure
Tacacs+ server.  After adding the one or two people, noone can access the
server behind the firewall.  If I add the person as an individual and set up
as
using TACACS+ it works fine.  We are using 4.0 server on NT.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Curt