[FW1] TACACS+ Problem

  • To: fw-1-mailinglist <[email protected]>
  • Subject: [FW1] TACACS+ Problem
  • From: "Curt A. Miller" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 08:16:29 -0500
  • A1-type: MAIL
  • Alternate-recipient: prohibited
  • Sender: [email protected]
  • Ua-content-id: B2911ISH1RW3O

I am having a strange new problem.  We added some more people to for having
access via the firewall.  We are using the generic* group and a CiscoSecure
Tacacs+ server.  After adding the one or two people, noone can access the
server behind the firewall.  If I add the person as an individual and set up as
using TACACS+ it works fine.  We are using 4.0 server on NT.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Curt