[FW1] Note re: Too Many Hosts

Just a note on the "Too Many Hosts" report:

I found on my Nokia box that the error message going to the system console
and syslog has a bug; the error message is like:

     "Too Many internal hosts: (1.0.168.192, 2.0.168.192, ....
192.168.1.69) Contact your reseller."

[Or something very similar.]

Anyway, the bug is that all IPs except the last are in reversed byte order;
that is, the above report should have reported:
     (192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.2, ... 192.168.1.69)

If you have a large network with many and various subnets behind your
firewall, this can be extremely misleading and confusing....

(I reported this bug a few weeks back, but haven't heard anything, nor do I
know that a tracking number has been assigned.  We're running Checkpoint
4.1SP2 on a Nokia.)

-frank