[FW1] quick and easy

Hi all,

Jus a quick question,

Scenario : Want to block a troublesome user from internet :-)

I have a network object created for my internal users (10.32.1.0 255.255.255.0)
setup with allow http & https. Call it rule A

I know the address I want to block so can I simply create an obect for this
address and use Deny. ? Call it rule B

My understanding of things is that if there is a rule allowing access then it
supercedes any other rule that may block access above or below it. Is this
correct ?

So if I put Rule B above or below Rule A will the address still be allowed to
communicate ?

ps. There is no authentication of user at the firewall.

Thanks in advance,
Garry