[FW1] 6.5 Raptor & Check Point 2000 IKE VPN Tunnel

Does anyone have any experience with implementing a Raptor 6.5 IKE Tunnel
with a Check Point 2000 Firewall? In our configuration, we are using DES and
MD5 for encryption and integrity and a common shared secret password between
the two. When the IKE keys exchange, Check Point continues to log "Received
Notification from Peer: Invalid Cookie." Is this error familiar to anyone
and what should we be looking at in both configurations to fix the problem?
I know there is an issue related to the fact the Check Point reads the
shared secret in hex and Raptor reads it in the ascii format.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Jeff

Jeffrey S. Thompson, Senior Security Engineer
Athena Security
Cell:Office:Fax:Mailto:[email protected]