Re: [FW1] only 25 internal hosts

Check your licence.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 5:48 PM
Subject: [FW1] only 25 internal hosts

I recently installed a management console and I am receiving an error on that machines event log saying "FW1 - only 25 internal hosts allowed"... everything seems to be running fine, but I came across that error today.  What does it mean?

Scott B. Murray
Unisys
Network & Security Administrator
221 Gale Lane, Kennett Square, PA 19348