[FW1] Mapping breaks

I have FW-1 installed on my network
I need the people from my internal network to access machines in the DMZ
segment, for that as you know I used mapping using nbname in my policies.
My problem is that sometime my mapping just won't connect to the specified
drive, a couple of minutes after  I can connect, people mapped to those
specific drives need to be connected all the time.
I also need to backup the drives on the machines in the DMZ segment, what
happens now is that 2 out 3 attemps to backup files fails because it can't
connect to the drives, if i'm lucky I'll be able to connect.

Is there any way I can resolve my problem, I've set the timeout interval to
allow users to stay connected for a long period (more than enough)and it
still does it

Need help please

Thanks

Chris Duguay

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Duguay;Chris
FN:Chris Duguay
ORG:Imperial Signs
TITLE:Network Administrator
NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Have 2 Addresses in the Address Space (For Shipping )=0D=0ABusiness =3D Cana=
da=0D=0AOther =3D USA
TEL;WORK;VOICE:Ext.709
TEL;WORK;FAX:ADR;WORK:;;113 44th Avenue;Edmundston;New-Brunswick;E3V 3A4;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:113 44th Avenue=0D=0AEdmundston, New-Brunswick E3V 3A4=0D=0ACanada
ADR;POSTAL:;;RR#2, Box 104;Madawaska;Maine;04756;United States of America
LABEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:RR#2, Box 104=0D=0AMadawaska, Maine 04756=0D=0AUnited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[email protected]
REV:20000804T183343Z
END:VCARD