[FW1] FireWall 4.1 DO NOT STARTUP????

Hello,

When I run "fwstart" I'm getting the following message:

	Unable to open `/dev/fw0`: No such file or directory
                Install: Operation failed: No such file or directory
	FireWall-1: failed to install

It seems like it needs the file /dev/fw0 and I don't have it on my directory
structure
Any ideas on how I can solve this problem.

Your comments are very appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Vinnie