[FW1] SecuRemote and NT Domain Logon

Has anyone seen this.

Prior to installing SecuRemote 4.1 build 4165, when dialing into the
Internet with Win95 the NT Domain logon window would activate. This is with
SR version 3.0 and 4.0. (We've been logging onto our domain for 3 years this
way with no problems)

Now, with SR 4.1 build 4165 installed, on Win95 the NT Domain Logon window
will not activate.

It is greatly appreciated to anyone who can shed some light on this.

Thanks