FW: [FW1] SecuRemote and NT Domain Logon

Aaron,

Thanks for the response. You are correct, this does cause the NT Domain
Logon prompt to start, however, prior to installing a 4.1 version of
SecuRemote we never had to have this selection checked. We have over 2000
laptops using SR 3.0 and SR 4.0 clients for several years now and our
standard configuration does not enable the "Log on to network" check box in
the dialer and the NT Domain Logon comes up without a problem.

The question everyone might have now is, "if it resolves the issue, why
complain?" Well, the answer is that on some systems this still does not
solve the problem. I also have to ask, what changed in SecuRemote to cause
this to happen? I have a large user base and if I knew what changed, I might
be able to more easily support it and resolve individual problems.

For those who are curious, if you remove SR 4.1 and reinstall SR 3.0, the NT
Domain Logon Prompt starts as normal and everything is as it was. This
includes that "Log on to network" is not selected.

Someone else also suggest enabling SDL. Unfortunately, this also does not
solve our problem.

All suggestions and responses are greatly appreciated. I will try anything!

Thanks,

Paul