    From:   [email protected][SMTP:[email protected]]
    Sent:   Tuesday, October 03, 2000 1:17 PM
    To:     [email protected]; [email protected]
    Subject:        RE: [FW1] VPN accelerator card with SUN450 FW-1 4.1

    Holly,
    We are experiencing almost the exact same error.  The FW is a Sun Ultra 60 running Solaris 7 and CP2000 3DES.  The hardware finds the card alright.  When you install the drivers and reboot, we get a "Device Reset Failed" message several times and then the same "Device Error" message.  I have tried different slots, removal and reinstallation and reload of the drivers to no avail.  I am using the new drivers specifically for FW1 4.1 SP1.  No one has come up with an answer yet.  I have my SUN engineers looking into it right now.  I'll let you know if I find anything.

    Bill