Re: [FW1] GUI Interface Error VPN-1 v4.1

Looks like you are tying your license to an IP address that doesn't exist on your
server.

[email protected] wrote:

> 1) Make sure your date on the system is kosher.
> 2) Go to checkpoint configuration/licenses and make sure the license string
> took ok.
> 3) Make sure the license IP you put in matches the external IP for your
> machine
> 4) Make sure the FW-1 service starts after the reboot
> 5) Make sure the Service pack for 4.1 (sp2) is run on the GUI also (GUI
> version)
>
> Thomas Poole

Valerie Harris
Senior Systems Engineer
I.T. Security Centre
National Computer Systems Pte. Ltd.
Tel: +65-8705466
Fax: +65-7745812
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]