Van: Elizabeth C. Souza [mailto:[email protected]]
Verzonden: donderdag 5 oktober 2000 20:34
Aan: [email protected]
Onderwerp: [FW1] Blocking HTTP but not Mail

Hi all,

My users access the http and smtp (mail) using Client Authentication.
I have to block http access to some users, but I cannot block the access to
mail (Exchange Server) to this users.

How can I do it?

Thanks

Elizabeth Souza
Senac MG
Belo Horizonte - Brasil

This mail has been scanned for virusses at the sender's gateway.
This mail should not contain any virusses known by the latest pattern-files of any
antivirus software. If it does, please notify the system administrator via email
to [email protected].
Title: Blocking HTTP but not Mail
don't block it on the firewall, but on the exchange-server itself. Should work.

regards,
Tom