[FW1] StoneBeat Fail Over - Please help

Dear CPFW and StoneBeat gurus,

I am installing StoneBeat (for the first time) and
having problems
in configuring them as "fail over" and would
appreciate it if someone could
give me some hints to fix it.

The following is the configuration of my servers:

Hardware:
========
2 Sun Servers 220R with 2 Quad cards (so each server
has a total of 9 network connections).
I used qfe0 - qfe7 to connect to our network segments
through the Nortel\Bay switches (8 switches)
and use a cross over UTP cable to connect the hme0
network cards together.

Since both servers do NOT have a screen, I am using my
laptop
as a dumb terminal (connecting via serial port) and
the network
card of my laptop is connected to the same switch as
one of the
segments (e.g: qfe5)

i.e:	From my laptop I can run the FW & StoneBeat GUIs,
telnet etc. to both servers.

Please note:
=============

Both machine's IP addresses are the same for qfe0 -
qfe7,
but hme0's IP address is different on each server.

Software:
=========
Solaris 2.7
CheckPoint FW-1 V4.1
StoneBeat V3.1

I can reboot/shutdown the PRIMARY and the network is
still OK
because the SECONDARY automatically changes it's
status from OFFLINE
to ONLINE and all I need to do is to manually switch
the PRIMARY
back from OFFLINE to ONLINE.

Now my problem is:

When the SECONDARY has been brought back up after a
reboot or shutdown, we lose network connectivity
from the Firewall because the OS reports multiple IP
conflicts (qfe0 - qfe7).

If the SECONDARY is just removed or shutdown, the
PRIMARY continues on un-interrupted.

If anyone has seen this problem before or has a
solution to help me to rectify this problem, please
email me.

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Trung Nguyen