[FW1] Sharing the Printer Behind a Firewall

I would be appreciated if someone would show me how to do this.
We have a HP Laserjet 6P printer that needed to be shared
behind and across the firewall for some users. Could I know how
should we configure our firewall to make this happen? The printer was
installed on one of the NT 4.0 Servers behind the firewall.
Of course I wish we don't have to sacrifice our security to do this.

Many Thanks in advance.

--Liyun
Liyun Yu, Ph.D.
Center for Health Policy, Law and management
Duke University
125A Old Chem Bldg.
Durham, NC 27708
Please try these sites...