From: Martijn van der Graaf [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 9:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Drive mappings over VPN.

Hi,

I am running Firewall 4.1 SP2 on a IP330 Nokia router.
I have configured a VPN with FWZ encryption. SecureClient is installed on a
NT 4.0 workstation.
I want to connect to a Windows 2000 server behind te firewall via this VPN.
FTP, PING and HTTP works fine via this VPN. When the VPN is not up these
protocols don't work, so i guess the VPN works. Now I want a drive-mapping
to a share on the Windows 2000 server via this VPN. When I do this locally
(my workstation behind te firewall and no VPN, the drive-mapping works).
When i try to setup a drive-mapping via the VPN it fails and gives the error
'network path not found'.

Has anyone an idea or suggestion?

Thanks,

Martijn.