[FW1] routing and nt

hi group

i have set up a isolated test network it consists of 3 machines a, b, c.

a is on a localnet						192.168.1.1
b is the firewall with 2 nics (1 nic on each subnet)	192.168.1.2
192.168.2.2
c is a internet machine						192.168.2.1

i have set up the firewall as per checkpoint instructions enabled ip
forwarding, installed firewall-1, created the firewall as a network
object(inc. interfaces) and created a localnet network.

I have added a single rule (any  any  any  allow    gateways) to test
connectivity.

problem 1 - when i try to add a workstation object for machine a, it will
not let me select the internal location radio button (greyed out on
external).
problem 2 - i cannot ping machine a from machine c, it is my first attempt
with firewalls so I have probably missed things out, but i sense that I may
be missing default routes and static routing entries can anyone point me in
the right direction it would be much appreciated.

sorry if i have asked any of this before...

many thanks

richard thornton
edinburgh, scotland
.