From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Reuven _t
Sent: Wednesday, 20 September 2000 8:08 PM
To: '[email protected]';
'[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] kmalloc problem in Linux

Hi there,

check to see that you are not using a "Bad" address translation rule.
it seems that when you are using a "big" network ( like 10.0.0.0/8 ) and
divide this network to smaller ones ( like a CID 24 networks ) and use those

subnets in a group and NAT that group, the firewall will use up allot
of memory to parse those rules ( hence the message you got )
to solve this problem do.

1. add more memory to be used by the Kernel module ( I know how to do that
   in Solaris and NT but for Linux I guess you will need to hit the books ).
2. If you have such a "Bad" address translation rule as I described then
   use super net in your rule.