From: Tech [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 01 October 2000 10:39
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] LDAP and Windows2000

Hi everyone

I have windows 2000 and try to use Active Directory for user Athentication
login.
when I use Account Managment Client for conect to this server I can just
fetch 3 type branches.
input information is :
host : localhost
I set Loging DN : dn=Administrator
port 389
1- Wrong Password (error 49 in bind)
Please check if administrator is defined, and if password is ok.
after 1 min :
2-Connection refused
Please check connection port and host.

Thanks for your help or sending URL for using Windows 2000 LDAP by FW-1 4.0.

Reza