[FW1] Default Gateway Configuration for External and Internal Firewall interfaces

hi group

is there a document that I can use to ensure I configure the IP forwarding
part of NT correctly for Firewall-1 at the moment my configuration is as
follows:

internet router	(195.104.x.x)

firewall
external i/f	(195.104.x.x)
internal i/f	(195.44.x.x)

clients		(195.44.x.x)

I have configured the interfaces with ip and subnet masks and enabled ip
forwarding, i have not configured default gateways as I am not sure on the
recommended method for this and i only have my firewall name and ip in the
hosts file.

many thanks

richard thornton
edinburgh, scotland