RE: [FW1] DNS on firewall gateway

Thank you for the book reference. However I was wondering if there is some
Firewall-1 documentation or any other documentation from CheckPoint that
illustrates this. I assume they would know how it should be done since they
mention it in the product documentation. Basically I need to know if I can
implement it with my Firewall-1 installation without having perform major
surgery on my system.

Regards,

Kenneth

                    Hal Dorsman
                    <hdorsman@blac        To:     "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>,
                    kfoot.com>            [email protected]
                                          cc:
                    28/09/2000            Subject:     RE: [FW1] DNS on firewall gateway
                    15:54

That would be best documented in a DNS manual such as
"DNS and Bind", Albitz and Liu,  O'Reilly publishing.
See www.ora.com to order online.

Hal

Hal Dorsman
Data Network Engineer