Re: [FW1] anti-spoofing on fw-1 4.1

>I have a Firewall-1 version 4.1 in place that I would like to put
>anti-spoofing rules onto.

>I go to the firewall network object and edit the interfaces.  However,
>I only get a General Tab, there is no Security tab which is where I
>expected to find the Valid addresses fields.

 Did you see "General" Tab -> "Modules Installed section" and
enable "VPN-1 & FireWall-1"?
 Then you can see "Security" Tab in "Interface Properties" window.

#Anti-Spoofing is works fine in my 4.1sp2 Firewalls(NT4 & AIX4.3.3)

/*   IBM Japan,Ltd.                           */
/*      IGS, e-Business Enablement Services / ERS-J          */
/*             Koichiro Watanabe              */
/*        E_Mail :   [email protected] (Notes)           */
/*              [email protected]                  */

cc:    (bcc: Kohichiroh Watanabe/Japan/IBM)
Subject:  [FW1] anti-spoofing on fw-1 4.1

Hello,

I have a Firewall-1 version 4.1 in place that I would like to put
anti-spoofing rules onto.

I go to the firewall network object and edit the interfaces.  However, I

only get a General Tab, there is no Security tab which is where I
expected to find the Valid addresses fields.

It has been a while for me perhaps something has changed.  But I can
find nothing in the help files, or from searching lists etc...

Does anyone have an idea why I am not seeing the Security Tab?

MikeCC

MikeCC
http://solaria.net/cerone_m