From: MikeCC [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 10:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] anti-spoofing on fw-1 4.1

Hello,

I have a Firewall-1 version 4.1 in place that I would like to put
anti-spoofing rules onto.

I go to the firewall network object and edit the interfaces.  However, I

only get a General Tab, there is no Security tab which is where I
expected to find the Valid addresses fields.

It has been a while for me perhaps something has changed.  But I can
find nothing in the help files, or from searching lists etc...

Does anyone have an idea why I am not seeing the Security Tab?

MikeCC

MikeCC
http://solaria.net/cerone_m