Re: [FW1] URL Filters -- Websense

hmm, i'm eval'ing websense v4 w/ fw-1 and it seems to work ok, but
that's another matter. you could also take a look at surfwatch or
surfcontrol (they're one company now, but i think they still support 2
different products) they're a bit different in that surf uses a sniff
and spoof technique, so the traffic still goes out, but your browser
gets its response from the url filtering box before it gets a response
from the actuall http request. they might have some other product that
doesn't use the sniff and spoof, but the one i looked at did, that's why
i chose websense.