[FW1] Moving FW1 gateway

Hello all,
We have FW1 with VPN running on a Solaris 2.6 server, this last weekend
we had to move to a new location with a different ISP, and I had to
change the IP addresses (external and internal) to the FW.  After the
move, it seems that I can only get out with some applications, but
nothing can get into the LAN side.  I have changed the IP addresses on
the FW1 network objects to the new ones, I have even deleted the network
object, deleted the role, and re-created it for some applications but
still no luck.  Can any one help me find out what I need to do to get
things back on-line.  I asked the person who installed it if he had to
compile the IP address of either the external or internal interface when
he installed into any key or certificate but he said no, and I can't
find a document from checkpoint that talks about moving to a different
network or compiling the IP into any key.

Thanks for any help,

Raed Al-Tamim