RE: [FW1] URL Filters

I have tested the product here for a month, and the only issues I have a
problem are :

1. You cannot see the true list of sites they block
2. I have found that some sites are blocked with no reason at all (some
airline companies for eg)
3. The way they divide sites is not very good in my opinion
4. If you define your Websense CVP server to sit on a specified network,
then it scans that network, so if you want to subdivide and allow another WS
on the same network to use seperate rules (then the default), you can't.

Otherwise, I was very happy with the product. It updates itself and runs
smoothly.

I would tho, be very interested in others comments, as I am probably going
to buy this product within a month, and if anyone else has something
better.....

Mike