From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Samstag, 23. September 2000 00:31
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] SYN Rule0 Errors in 4.1/sp2 ???

We attempted last night to move to 4.1/sp2 on NT 4.0 (sp6a).  Everything
went
well, except when we reviewed our logs, we noticed substantial amounts of
SYN
errors being reported.  Checkpoint has told our vendor that this is a new
'feature'....where they are now logging these types of errors under Rule
0....but there's no way to turn these errors off, except for a file hack,
and
stopping/restarting FW-1....anybody else seen this?  We run a high volume of
Sendmail through a variety of Linux servers...which appears to be the
issue...but has anybody else dealt with this issue recently?  Advice needed!