[FW1] private address routing

This is my second attempt for a solution from this board, so if you can help
at all, please give me a hand.

I have FW14.0 on NT4.0 with three interfaces I want to route between. The
interfaces I want to route are: my external interface (valid Internet
address), my MZ (172.x.x.x) and my DMZ (192.x.x.x).

I, of course, have to NAT anything going out the external interface, HOWEVER
presently I also have to NAT between my MZ and DMZ to route between these
interfaces.

I really don't want to NAT the MZ to DMZ...and I don't know why I should
have to (after all each network is local to the FW). Can someone explain how
to route this scenario without NAT. If it cant be done please let me know
why.

Thanks everyone,
Derek Belanger