[FW1] Blocking http using files option

Hi.

I am trying to block some sites ( hotmail.com, yahoo.com ) so that any of
my internal users can access them. I have already create an URI resource
and I am trying to use the file option in the  URI match, but it is not
working, i guess it is the sintax of the file, can anybody please tell me
which is the correct sintax, or another form in which I can do this ( I
do not want to buy third party software, what I mean is that maybe I coul
redirect all of the http connections from my firewall to a Linux macine
and then usign squid drop the "wrong" packets, but how do I redirect from
Checkpoint to another machines:port.??? )

Thanks.

--
Eduardo Frias