[FW1] Secure Access to Internal site -- Non-transparent Authentication

I am trying to set up the SSL user authentication such that an external
Internet user connects to Firewall to set-up SSL authenticated connection
and then the firewall HTTP security server talks back to internal web server
for data.
This is pretty much described on pages 349-352 of VPN-1/Firewall-1
Administration Guide of Checkpoint 2000.
I have firewall and its management station both running VPN-1 2000 SP2 and I
managed to up the point where the browser on the Internet downloads the cert
and user authentication window pops-up. But, the user never gets
authenticated.

The ahttpd.elg shows this.. Any clues???

#  more ahttpd.elg
ahttpd: Tue Sep  5 18:08:39 2000

http_ssl_get_cert: unable to my nickname, try to use the old version
certificate
new_connection_part_2 ssl error code -1: Resource temporarily unavailable
http_ssl_get_cert: unable to my nickname, try to use the old version
certificate
new_connection_part_2 ssl error code -3
http_ssl_get_cert: unable to my nickname, try to use the old version
certificate
http_ssl_get_cert: unable to my nickname, try to use the old version
certificate
new_connection_part_2 ssl error code -3
http_ssl_get_cert: unable to my nickname, try to use the old version
certificate
http_ssl_get_cert: unable to my nickname, try to use the old version
certificate
new_connection_part_2 ssl error code -1: Resource temporarily unavailable
http_ssl_get_cert: unable to my nickname, try to use the old version
certificate
fwd child 17169 exiting

ahttpd: Tue Sep  5 18:51:41 2000

http_ssl_get_cert: unable to my nickname, try to use the old version
certificate
exiting ahttpd: Wed Sep  6 06:51:44 2000

Kirtikumar Satam