RE: [FW1] Firewall log not consistant with rule base.

I have two rules that are referenced in the log file:

Number		Source		Destination	Service
Action	Track	Install On	Time
1		Any		"mail server"	smtp->SMTPscan (service
with resource)		Accept	Long	Gateways	Any
2		"mail server"	Any	SMTP	smtp->SMTPscan
Accept	Long	Gateways	Any

The resource is eSafe Protect Gateway configured as a CVP server.

There are entries in the log file that reference rule number 1.  The
action is "Reject".  The Info field contains: "Error notification:
<recipient>...  The action for the rule is Accept, not Rject.

There are entries in the log file that reference rule number 2.  The
action is also "Reject".  the info field contains: "agent mail dequeuer
orig_from...

It is not clear to me how a rule that has as its action "accept" can
generate a "Reject" in the log file.  Has any one else seen this?  It is
also not clear to me how this can only affect a few sites.  Most of my
E-mail is getting through, including this message.

Thanks,
David Hoobler