[FW1] Re: Unknown error while trying to connect to UFP'

Title: Message
Just a status/FYI on this issue:

I upgraded the FW4.1 to SP3 & the problem still occurred..Next day I repartioned/reinstalled the OS & Websense, now the problem has gone away..Websense gave me a suggestion/test to try that would show which product was causing the problem..Created a resource object the pointed back to the security server instead of to Websense..Well, that worked! so the problem was with the Websense..Thought I would pass this info on..Hopefully this will help someone else & not spend as much time as I did on this issue (2 weeks)..Neither company has been much help with this issue..

Using Websense 4.2.4 & FW1-4.1/SP2 (Websense-->NT4/SP5..FW-1-->Solaris 2.6)
 Using a rule to redirect http to Websense box, with the rule enabled  all users get that error message in their browsers -> ' 'Unknown error
 while trying to connect to UFP',..According to docs I found, this  problem should've been corrected using these 2 versions..Has anyone
 else encountered this problem?

Larry Milliken
USLEC IT-Security Engineer