[FW-1] my DNS requests times out

Hi all, DNS request are not coming back trough my firewall!

Setup:
Internal dns for local lookups
external dns for internet lookups (provided by our ISP).
Nokia IP120 with FW-1 NG FP3.

Problem:
-DNS requests to the external DNS time's out.
-The fw log shows: from MyWorkStation  to  ExternalDNS using "Domain UDP"
service "Accept"
 (so the requests are going out)
-I do not get any dropped or accepted return packets in the log.
 (as if the dns external server never sends a reply)

What I have tried:
-Tested the external dns from outside the firewall, it works! (using
nslookup)
-Tested the external dns form the firewall. (telneting in and using
nslookup) It works!
-In global Properties I have checked:
    -FireWall-1
        -Accept domain name over udp (queries)
        -Log Implied Rules
    -Stateful Inspection
        -Log on drop (for the drop out of state udp packets)

Dns still time's out. :-(

If anyone has something I could try, I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Stéphane Blais