[FW-1] 4.1 Mgmt and Module on a single server to NG FW module and manage ment on separate servers?

I have three sites A,B, and C. Until a week ago, all sites had CP 4.1
SP2 Management and module running on a Windows NT 4.0 SP6 server. I
just upgraded Site A to CP NG FP3 with HFA 318 running on a single W2K
server and everything runs GREAT. I would like to manage all three
sites with the Site A NG management server. I'm not sure how I can
take Site B and C's existing Firewalls that have both the 4.1
management and module on the same box and transition that to just the
4.1 FW module at sites B and C with management coming from the NG FP3
firewall at Site A?? When I installed the Site A firewall I made sure
I installed backward compatibility. The end goal is to have all NG
firewalls at all the sites being managed by the Site A management
module. With this in mind, is there a way to separate the 4.1
management and module at sites B and C and export just the 4.1 FW
module data, install just the NG FW module on a new W2K server and
re-import the data??

Antonio Valles

Department of Information Technology

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and is the
work product of an East Coast Migrant Head Start Employee. It is
intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone
else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received
this message in error. Thank you.