Re: [FW-1] Http security server, to use or not to use, that is my question!

The http server is not necessary. To permit access from internet to your
web server you need configure Static Nat and a Rule that permit access in
policy.

________________________

Oscar Guerrero
mailto:[email protected]
Inet Services
Abast Systems
T. 933666900
________________________
La legislación española ampara el secreto de las comunicaciones. Este
correo electrónico es estrictamente confidencial y va dirigido
exclusivamente a su destinatario/a. Si no es Ud., le rogamos que no
difunda ni copie la transmisión y nos lo notifique cuanto antes.

Spanish law guarantees privacy in electronic communications. This
electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, you are kindly
requested not to disclose nor to copy this transmission and to notify us
as soon as possible.

"Blais, Stéphane" <[email protected]>
Enviado por: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>
04/11/2003 17:34
Por favor, responda a
Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>

Para
[email protected]
cc

Asunto
[FW-1] Http security server, to use or not to use, that is my question!

Situation:
-I am setting up rules to give access to my web server on a DMZ.
-I am not using CVP or UFP servers

Question:
-Should I still use a "http security server" or just satic NAT the
webserver
to a valid IP?

I thought that the "http security server" also acted as a proxy wich would
increase the security level.

Thanks

Stéphane