From: O'Flynn, Derek [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 30 October 2003 16:25
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Can not connect through VPN!

Could you describe the subnets involved?

I've seen problems if you are originating from a NAT network, 192.168.1.x
and your inside network is 192.168.1.x, it will do similar to what you are
describing, BUT you usually see logs under Tracker for VPN showing the
sessions.

Do you have your encryption domain defined?  If this is not set, then
SecuRemote will not know for what networks it needs to encrypt.  Set the
encryption domain and then update your SecuRemote site.

Derek