Re: [FW-1] Cisco to CP VPN

Hate to say, but IKE sucks with 4.0....upgrade

-----Original Message-----
From: James Edwards [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 2:31 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Cisco to CP VPN

We are trying to establish a VPN between a Cisco VPN 3030 and my old
Checkpoint 4.0 Firewall (don't shoot me, I'm working on it).  We had it set
up and working but made some changes and now it's broke even though we have
reverted everything back to the way it was.  The VPN seems to establish the
tunnel then the Cisco box gets the following error:

10/29/2003 15:31:44.840 SEV=6 IKE/38 RPT=32581 10.10.10.10
Header invalid, missing SA payload! (next payload = 8)

We have checked everything we can think of.  I'm pretty much a novice at
this VPN stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Edwards