[FW-1] SecureClient binding to all adapters

Hello.....

I really need your help here please.........

We are in the process of rolling out new laptops(Tosh Portege R100) to our
sales guys, which has a in-built Cisco Wireless card.  We have just setup
SecureClient FP2 using connect & office mode.  We are also using "Vertias
Netbackup Professional" to backup the laptops whilst they are in the
office.

The problem I'm having is that when I bind the SecureClient to "All
Adapters" and I've logged on and off the Policy Server.  The default\active
policy is still saved onto the laptop  (it has a blue key over the
secureclient envelope).  Therefore the "Vertias Netbackup" program or any
other machine inside the LAN is no longer able to ping the laptop when it
is connected on the Network LAN, Unless I delete the site.  Before I've
logged onto the policy server, I'm able to ping the laptop.  The
"Netbackup" software needs to be able to ping the client laptop by IP
Address and host name, in-order for it to backup the laptop.

I also have to bind it to "All Adapter", in-order for the user to VPN in
using the Wireless Card.

Is there a way round this or can you let me know what rule/services I need
to setup on the "Desktop Security RuleBase".....

Thanks
Kalpesh

"This email and any attachments is intended for the addressee only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. If you are not
the addressee you have received this e-mail in error. Please notify the
sender by return e-mail and then destroy it. If you have received this
e-mail in error, copying, printing, forwarding or dissemination of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. We virus scan all e-mails but are not
responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party
after it is sent.

Website: http://www.kingston.com/europe

Registered in England, No: 3643195     VAT No: GB 720 5258 60"