[FW-1] Upgrade Issue from FP2 to AI...

Dear frds,
Facing a strange issue with upgrade never seen
before...I have Fp2 Fw and mgmt on the same machine
running on windows 2k.
I am upgrading it to AI.
Process I followed is as follws.
Put the FP4 CD Box.
Choose the upgrade option...everything got installed
"*without*" any Error.
When Rebooted the machine..I could not see any
firewall services in the wondows services
panel.(services.msc)
Also when I tried and connect to the firewall using
smartDashboard it gave error "please check if
localhost is up and running"
Please let me know if any one has face the same
issue..or has any say/suggestion/solution with this..
regards
Vj