[FW-1] Starnge Yahoo issue with websense and FP2

Dear frds,
currently facing very strange issue ..I am having Fp2
on windows 2k ..I have integrated websense with the
same....Now lets say from machine x i am trying to
access mail.yahoo.com I am getting the login page ...
when i am trying to login as [email protected] than I
am able to view my mail box but if say another yahoo
user lets say [email protected] trying to access his mail
box from the same machine x he is getting some junk
(after he puts username and password and clicks on
sign IN)..
the same user is able to access his page from dialup
connection...to resolve the issue i disabled the
websense rule in the firewall and allowed  that
machine http access as follws
Machine IP  any http access
After that everything worked fine...
So i believe there is either websense issue or FP2
issue of security server ...does any one know about
this ? I have integrated websense with my windows
domain server ....I have three grps created on
websense one can access anything on the internet . 2nd
grp can only access few selected sites and rest are
completely blocked ..
Please let me know if any solution is there ..using
websense 4.X and Fp2 on win2k (mgmt and firewall on
same machine)
regards
vj

http://shopping.yahoo.com